Sunday 30 March 2014

Talent,Competition and Success : The coin with three faces


I saw many people saying that this is the world with full of competition if you want to survive here you have to compete..
There is an automatically received truth that life is a war and you've got a weapon called 'TALENT' to survive.Yes! Its true that everyone in this world have got a talent and their own specialty.
Well,what do you think a talent is?
What do you call a talent?
You may think that it is a weapon to compete with people to get success.Its a false notion.

When I was small , I was good in drawing.My mother and my teachers were always used to send me to competitions.For most of the time I failed in getting a place.
Its because there were boundaries, limitations..
Time limits,setting a subject for drawing were stopped me..
Everyone were came there only to be succeeded..In competitions I focused only to get a place not in work and that made to lose.

And when I draw for fun and for inner happiness, I always created a 'WOW!' art..It was because of there were no boundaries..

Now,with a bit more certainty I can tell that 'TALENT' is a specialty that makes you unique from others.
Which gives you an inner happiness.(For no reason!)
Nature has given us talent for this only..But we are using it in a wrong way..
Its not a weapon but its a tool for your heart or soul..
We've got it to play with,but we are using it for a war..
Talent should not have boundaries..

Inner happiness itself is the success..Its not in external things.People may call you a loser but if are happy with yourself then it is the real success.
People called Socrates a useless person.He was jobless.And the people who cursed him were completely cleared away..And he is still alive!..(It doesn't mean that we should be jobless.)
but he was happy with himself.

Einstein was not a billionaire.But he stands first among the people who pushed human race forward.
He did it for his satisfaction and not for success.

Success comes when you focused on work, not on success.It comes when you brake the limitations, and when you challenge the status quo.
Don't let the world to put a boundary around you.
And finally get success without competing..

Thank you for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment