Sunday 16 February 2014

Take it easy,no matter what..

Take it easy

Hello guys,I'm Ajay Rao.
This is my first blog post.
So today I'm writing about how to take things easy and how to do things for self satisfaction...

Well..,you might have seen or experienced by your parents saying that study hard,don't waste time.

So, if you ever asked why?
They may have a notion that education makes your life secure.
 I didn't understood this ever.
I wondered many times..How could it possible..??
Whether life or education ever signed for a bond paper that it would make your life secure?
Ask some one who is graduated that if they had any practical applications of these stuffs..
Definitely they would say no.. 
I'm not saying that we should not have education.
But I'm saying that do the things for self satisfaction no matter what..
If you not like formal education then why don't you leave it??

Don't live in your comfort zone..I'm writing about only education because it is the only thing which does not let anyone to come out of their comfort zone..

How many of you are dare to leave your jobs which you hate,and start to find your own path..?

Why can't you take your life easy?? This is because education gives you a false notion of security..

You find security in owning house,in salary,etc etc..
As you owning these things,your responsibility is doubles..That means you are living more unsecured life..
Because you don't know when your house will be robbed..You can't sleep..
Do you want these kind of life?
Then is there any wrong in taking risks and coming out of your comfort zone??

So why don't you take it easy?
Why do you fear for future?

If you settled in life or not ,but death will definitely come to hug you one day..
No one can escape from it..

I'm not saying that we should live our life without aim..
But live your life without commitments which always pull you from doing what your gut says..
 Do the things which you're passionate about.Which you love..Which gives you self satisfaction..
Self satisfaction is only the purpose of life..

Is there any thrill in being settled?

If you are not having house or not settled,you are free to live in any corner of the earth..
Is there any excitement in being safe,staying in same place?
 Its not mean that we should not have our own house..

There is an awesome quote saying that ship is always safe at sea shore but its not the purpose for which it is built..
So come out of your comfort zone..Rebel against the system..
Do what your heart(or soul) says..
Sleep under stars, at least one night..Do adventures.Do the professions which are not yours...

Finally, live fullest.. 
This may sound strange for you.But trust me I have experienced it..

Then what else be the reason behind posting this on my blog..?
I promise,I never write a line before this..
I never thought I would write some day..

I did this because I love doing the things which are not my cup of tea..
That's what makes me feel satisfied before I go to my bed..
And I deeply fallen in love with my life..

So thank you guys for reading..And you can send your feed backs through email (krrao.rao@gmail.com)  .
Since this was my first blog post..You may felt this boring..But don't give up reading my blog..

I'll meet you with another blog post in next week..
Hope you liked this.. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment